Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Limewire 5 for Ubuntu

Just found out that there is a limewire version 5 for Ubuntu and guess what, its a .deb file.

I tried it, its pretty cool. I like the interface.

Its a torrent file. So just go to http://btjunkie.org/torrent/LimeWire-5-0-11-Pro-Linux-Ubuntu-Debian-HeartBug/41146c4054941a2493fd226f491e870560d5ec67851b and download the limewire for Ubuntu.

I use gnutella. I mostly download files using torrents. My favourite sites, isohunt.com, mininova.org and btjunkie.org.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Samual James said...

Limewire is no doubt one of the great application to download. As I love to download more and more videos & music so this application will definitely going to help me a lot. As it is active peer to peer file sharing software & provides unlimited downloading which makes me a big fan of it..Thanks for sharing its updated version with us..
Limewire